|Benefits of Membership|
- Networking opportunities with other library staff
- Professional advice and assistance is available from a network of librarians by phone or email
- Training courses will be made available to LAS members
- Support for libraries through fundraising efforts such as book drives
- Promotional events such as Library Week Samoa
How to Join
Membership lasts from 1st May to 30th April each year. Potential members can join the association at our April AGM, or throughout the year by contacting the LAS.
Personal membership $20.00
Institutional membership $50.00
Student Membership $5.00
Volunteer Membership FREE – You agree to assist with at least 2 LAS events during the year. Assistance could include helping to organise and run an event, contributing food towards refreshments or contributing other skills such as painting or sewing.
Please list how you can contribute:-
Please provide the following information to become a Member:-
Send this information to:-
LIBRARY ASSOCIATION OF SAMOA
c/- The Librarian
PO Box 1622
Phone: ( 685) 20072 ext. 129/166
Fax: ( 685) 22440
REMEMBER TO ENCLOSE YOUR PAYMENT!